Make your own one finger realtime orchestra with MidiLayers!
Play your virtual midi instruments live with less effort.
Ideal for experimenting with music, soundscapes and non conventional styles.
Watch the video in HD quality by using the Youtube quality settings button.
- Two independant (midi) layers with adaptable midi channels, midi output(s), lowest input note and highest input note.
- Split keyboards configurations.
- 36 presets for chords for each layer.
- Five “notes” per layer with adaptable transpose and velocity settings.
- Multiple simultanious outputs to connect your midi (virtual) instruments with (free) virtual midi cables like LoopMidi.
- No Windows register changes, no install needed.